Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex Johns
United States
Huntersville
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So i picked up this cute game mostly because it is named after my wife, but also because I am always on the lookout for games to play with the family and this one fit the bill perfectly. I bought it off a BGG auction for a great deal, but once I got it, I realized it was missing 8 road pieces. the rules say there should be 82, but it doesn't break down carcassonne style how many of each type of road pieces there should be, i.e. straight, turn, four way intersection, bridge, roundabout, three way intersections and what have you. because of this, I have no idea what I am missing. can someone post how many a full game should have of each road type so I can know what I am missing and better go about finding it?

much thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michal Nowaczyk
Poland
Gdańsk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is nothing wrong with your copy but unfortunately with the rule book. I also have 74 road tiles, not 82! I'm the first owner of my copy and I'm sure there's nothing missing. Never counted tiles before in this game...big surprise.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Johns
United States
Huntersville
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Michael,

Thank you. Since posting this, I did find a picture of this game on BGG with all the components laid out unpunched, and it looked like there was only 9 sheets of road tiles with 8 tiles per sheet, along with two dead ends on another sheet, though I wasn't sure if maybe there was a missing sheet or one tucked behind the stack in the picture. Wanted to be sure from a first owner, I thank you. Now I owe the gentleman I got mine from in an auction an apology geekmail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Johns
United States
Huntersville
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
From Michael at Rebel.pl, there is a misprint in the rules of this game and the total number of road tiles should be 74 and not the 82 the rule book states. already apologized to gentleman that I bought game from.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.