Marvel Dice Masters: Avengers vs. X-Men» Forums » General

Subject: Re-Prints rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan S
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So ... since this is a collectible game & I seem to be in the minority that likes the collectible part

Do these re-prints on games usually have updates or version numbers? I have an extra starter for the wife, but was considering saving it as a "first print" version, just for the heck of it. But I didn't know if games were handled in this matter.

We're in no rush to play right now, as we're still on the legendary kick, so I'm keeping it sealed up for now and I'll wait to open one I get later.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aloha!
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
Meega, nala kwishta!
badge
AAGH! YOU'RE TOUCHING ME!
mbmbmbmbmb
I doubt you'd have any way of figuring out a 2nd or 3rd print run from the first.

Basically, open it up and play it and give up on the idea of putting your kids through college with the profits.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan
United States
Maitland
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree with the poster above. Additionally, I would caution that for games, first printing are often worth less than later printings, especially if there are mistakes fixed or if the quality is improved.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan S
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool, I was just curious about the whole collector game scene.

Once we need to change from Legendary, I'm sure we'll crack it open!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.