Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Klarmann
United States
Dutch Harbor
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking to get in with a group playing in NYC. My FLGS just got shutdown today, so it is time to search for greener pastures
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neomaxim Noefaith
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not NYC, but if you're willing to trek a bit North, Poughkeepsie's "Dragon's Den" is our home base, and we're developing a hell of an MDM community. I'm even running games/demos tonight with my wife.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Klarmann
United States
Dutch Harbor
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, thats awesome! Unfortunately my car is down for repairs atm and that is quite a hike away!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C M
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
I guess you are talking about myriad closing. We have some players in Woodbridge nj, just over the bridge from SI if you're interested. We play at the game room store in Woodbridge center mall. They will be running organized play events when the starters come back in stock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Klarmann
United States
Dutch Harbor
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds fun It would take 3+ hours to get there via el public transportation, again, the car out of ops is not helping me any...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Morris
msg tools
I live in Astoria and am looking for someone to play/trade with. I have a decent sized collection and haven't played yet but I am dying to!

tlmorris44@gmail.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Dunn
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
"...to excel above the common rate, in frivolous things, is nothing graceful in a man of quality and honor." - Michel de Montaigne
badge
Let's just play everything always.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in Brooklyn, my copy arrives tomorrow. Played it once with a friend's set. Excited to give it a second go.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Costanza
msg tools
Are there hobby stores in NYC with play space? It seems prohibitively expensive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Klarmann
United States
Dutch Harbor
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is D20 in Brooklyn, Compleat Strategist in Manhattan, and in my 'hood, Staten Island, we have Get There Games, I know that Get There has ordered OP Kits. Oh yeah, and The Uncommons in Manhattan has play space as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William
United States
Staten Island
New York
flag msg tools
Does get there have any starters or plans to get any? Cause I've got plenty of dice just need a starter to start playing like most of us

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Klarmann
United States
Dutch Harbor
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
they have some ordered, none in

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William
United States
Staten Island
New York
flag msg tools
Cool thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ben hawthorne
United States
New York
flag msg tools
I am looking to start a Dice Masters community in NYC looking to have games on Saturday or Sunday. The store I go to has the OP kits and product and wants to have a community I just need to find players who is in?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher McKeon
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just started collecting in Brooklyn and looking for somewhere to play!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Cruz
msg tools
mb
Is anyone still around willing to start a group for this? I know The Uncommons have tournaments either every 2 weeks or every month, but I was wondering if there are any other MDM players are out there willing to do a meetup or something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher McKeon
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be down to play sometime! In BK but would go to manhattan on weekend.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.