MP Szakos
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I am willing to trade the games in the list below for games I listed in the Subject line.

2) Dominion - Excellent condition. Very lightly played and looks like new.
Includes the following bonus card packs in shrink wrap: "Envoy," "Black Market," "Walled Village," "Blank." Includes bonus card pack "Stash." (used twice in play)

3) Famiglia - Excellent condition. Played 3 times. Looks like new.

4) Forbidden Island - Excellent condition. Played 3 times. Looks like new.

5) Guillotine - Good condition. Minor wear. Played about 15 times.

6) Battle Line - Very good condition. Played about 8 times. Very minor wear. This is a fun game, but my wife and daughter aren't big fans of poker-like games.

7) Firenze - Excellent condition. Played 1 time. One problem though. Out of shrink, the purple and white pieces looked very dull. For example, the purple almost looked brown; the white was too dull and yellow. So I painted them with more vibrant shades. Unfortunately, I used the wrong type of paint and small amounts rubbed off on the other colors when they were together in the cup from which players blindly grab on their turn. This doesn't affect game play at all, but could be a nuisance to someone who wants everything to look perfect. I can provide pictures if necessary.
UPDATE: I'm in the process of resolving this issue by retouching the pieces with a new coat of paint and then spraying a semi-gloss clear coat finish.
2nd Update: I finished the touch up and protective coating. The pieces look much better, feel smoother, and can now supposedly withstand any tumbling with the other pieces when in the grab bag/chicken cup.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.