Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gideon Estes
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have played a coup,e of times and am confused about one thing. One playing a set of 3,4,5 cards and I add hp/up to a soul that matches one of the virtues can I only add those holy/unholy points to a neutral soul or one that has already gone toward my side similar to. What there.es say foray archangel or devil. Or could I add Holy points to a soul with unholy points and ineffect use a run of 3,4,5 to subtract unholy points. In other words I am playing heaven. There is a soul that has one unholy point could I play a set of 4 and move the soul back to neutral?
Thank you for clarifying. I really enjoy this game. I have played both allowing and not allowing and would like to play corectly.
- Gideon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can add points to a Neutral or to a soul already on your side...

You only can subtract points from a soul on the other side with 4 of a kind and 5 of a kind (don't remember if a full house also allows to subtract points from a soul on the other side), and from what I remember you can only subtract to a maximum of neutral, even if a soul had 1 HP and you subtracted 3 points it wouldn't move the soul to the other side
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Reed
United States
Jackson
Missouri
flag msg tools
I'm BullTaco and I approved this message.
badge
Mess with the Bull.....
mbmbmbmb
Yea we had the same questions when we played and came up with you can ply add points to a neutral side or one that was on your side....with a few exceptions.....

After we played like this its just a race to get the souls on your side, that pretty much determines the game...at least in the 3 or 4 games we played.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Duke
United States
Wynne
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Much harder getting them back to neutral once they have moved toward the other side. So neutral tends to be a 'race' and hotly competed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.