Popular Tags: [View All]
Anthony Veltre
United States
Middleville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I read the rules and it says "the active player" rolls the tie breaker die. I may have overlooked the clarification of "active player" but is it the one who initiated the contest or the one who's turn it is?

What I mean, is if it's my friends turn and they move into my kill zone and I make a reaction tackle attempt and we tie, am I the active player since I initiated the contest or is my friend since it's his turn?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thiago Aranha
Brazil
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The active player is always the one whose turn it is, so he's always the one to roll the tiebreaker die.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Veltre
United States
Middleville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Loophole Master wrote:
The active player is always the one whose turn it is, so he's always the one to roll the tiebreaker die.

Thank you Thiago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Reubens
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Really? I thought that the active player was meant to be the person taking the action?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt S
United States
Sharpsburg
GA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For more reference to what Thiago is talking about see page 14 about reactions.

The other thing this does is encourage people to be proactive and get in the defenders face.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.