Popular Tags: [View All]
Gene Moore
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everyone, my entry in the 2014 Two-Player Print-and-Play Contest is available for playtesting. I'd love to get as many people playing it as possible. Even though it's a deckbuilding game (which means that there are a lot of cards), I've produced a demo version that uses fewer cards and pre-constructed decks.

Click here for the Work In Progress thread!

GOOOOLLL! is a deckbuilding game with a soccer theme. You and your opponent will be trying to score as
many goals against each other as possible before time expires. Ball movement is handled by cards, and you
start out with a deck of relatively weak cards, so the key to winning is to build up that deck by adding cards
that allow your team to make big moves on the field. However, there is a twist: you and your opponent are
both playing from the same deck! Not only will you be trying to build up the deck with cards that help your
team, you'll also be working to keep your opponent's cards out of play as much as possible. Don't forget to
keep an eye on the ball as well!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.