Travis Eberle
United States
Kent
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought the dice game some time ago and really like it. Is the dice game different enough from the original Zooloretto that I should hunt down that (plus the expansions eventually) as well, or can I stand pat and enjoy the game I have without missing out?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
I have yet to play the dice game. But I highly recommend the full game. It is one of my favorites. The expansions add so much variety I doubt I will get bored of it any time soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat Gagnon
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The dice game is significantly different in my opinion. I have all 3 different versions and the dice is not as fun as the main game. I like the dice version for its small size to play while travelling.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amund Christensen
Canada
Brockville
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
patgagnon wrote:
The dice game is significantly different in my opinion. I have all 3 different versions and the dice is not as fun as the main game. I like the dice version for its small size to play while travelling.

Agreed 100%
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Reymann
United States
Barberton
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
"Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd." Voltaire
badge
Crafty Shaman Impersonator
mbmbmbmbmb
I honestly can't stand regular Zooloretto, but I love the dice game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.