Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
In brightest day / In blackest night / No evil shall escape my sight / Let those who worship evil's might / Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a pack on Amazon called the Gambit Pack with the following cards:

12 gambits
4 scenarios (solo & coop cards for each of Nemesis Beast and Pirates of the Dark Star)
2 Merc Cruiser cards for the trade deck.

This seems to be a superset of what's available in promo pack 1 here on BGG. This pack has everything the BGG promo pack has, plus...

1 extra Frontier Fleet gambit (2 total, compared to 1 in promo pack)
2x Energy Shield gambits
Bold Raid, Smuggling Run, and Unlikely Alliance gambits
Nemesis Beast (solo & coop)
1 extra Merc Cruiser (2 total)

Why isn't the gambit pack listed here as an expansion?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Asmor wrote:

12 gambits
4 scenarios (solo & coop cards for each of Nemesis Beast and Pirates of the Dark Star)

This seems to be a superset of what's available in promo pack 1 here on BGG. This pack has everything the BGG promo pack has, plus...

I think the stuff that's not in Promo Pack 1 will be in Promo Pack 2, which should show up on the BGG Store in a month or two. There's another thread around here about that... Here it is:
http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1162833/bgg-store-item-vs-am...

Asmor wrote:

Because nobody has added it yet? If it's available at retail, which it is, then it should be in BGG's database. You know you can add things to BGG's database yourself, right? You don't have to wait for someone else to do it. You just submit the details and then a mod will approve it in a day or two. You even get some GeekGold for your trouble.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
In brightest day / In blackest night / No evil shall escape my sight / Let those who worship evil's might / Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!
mbmbmbmbmb
DarthEd wrote:
Asmor wrote:

12 gambits

I think the stuff that's not in Promo Pack 1 will be in Promo Pack 2, which should show up on the BGG Store in a month or two. There's another thread around here about that... Here it is:
http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1162833/bgg-store-item-vs-am...

Asmor wrote:

Because nobody has added it yet? If it's available at retail, which it is, then it should be in BGG's database. You know you can add things to BGG's database yourself, right? You don't have to wait for someone else to do it. You just submit the details and then a mod will approve it in a day or two. You even get some GeekGold for your trouble.

Yeah, but adding stuff is a pain in the butt.

Plus, I half expect that the 'gambit pack' is actually some kind of leftover from the Kickstarter, and might not be available anymore once they run out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.