Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Enon Sci
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Amazing sounding game, perhaps the first theme to really engage me since returning to tabletop (2001 ish). However, the lack of .. well.. really anything makes me wonder how close this is to release.

The estimates for release I read were late 2014/early 2015, but playtesting might extend even this.

To those who have touched this title, does the game feel like it is close, or are issues still present which demand resolution? Details aren't important.. I just want to play this game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric S.
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anarchosyn wrote:
Amazing sounding game

Seconded! More info please.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W. Eric Martin
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
Anarchosyn wrote:
To those who have touched this title, does the game feel like it is close, or are issues still present which demand resolution? Details aren't important.. I just want to play this game!

As I've noted in my preview on BGG News, the current plan is to include three scenarios in the base game, and those scenarios are mostly done. Art still needs to be finished in some places; text needs editing; and so on, but for the most part those scenarios are finished. Additional scenarios are in the works.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul S
United Kingdom
Leeds
West Yorks
flag msg tools
DARK IN HERE, ISN'T IT?
mbmbmbmbmb
For those who think that's TL;DR, try:

"which it anticipates releasing in December 2014/January 2015, but that schedule still depends on more playtesting, art being completed, etc."

A fair comment, I'd say.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.