Subject: Move action rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Igor Radic
Croatia
Zagreb
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm reading rules for a second time,and make some notes,most of rules are clear to me for now,but i can not understood how and where to apply this rule:

13.1 Land Movement Procedure

No army leader or unit may participate in a Move action if
it was part of a formation that lost a field battle earlier in the
impulse.

Attacked units cannot move because of attack?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Trimmer
United States
Houston
TX-Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
On your turn if you moved a leader and/or units into a field battle and lose with a retreat result, you cannot then spend additional ops to move them elsewhere. They are stuck in the space you retreated back into until your next turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Igor Radic
Croatia
Zagreb
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If it is complicated rule i can understood,but when i came to something simple i'm stuck.
Thank you for your clear and helpful explanation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stig Atle Myhre
Norway
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Though I think this is what Chris meant, they are stuck until your next impulse (not next turn).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Igor Radic
Croatia
Zagreb
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Exactly,at the end reading history speed ups learning process for me can't wait to play.
When you read for hours you get tired and cannot understood simplest things.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Maginity
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't feel bad, Igor. Section 13.1 is one of the most tedious sections of the rules to wade through. All those restrictions are necessary to avoid contradictory game situations, but I can never keep track of all of them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Igor Radic
Croatia
Zagreb
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is no back now,after playing tutorial i had found myself thinking,from time to time,about all strategy possibilities,about game in general.So i decided to reread rules and make short notes about some important points in game,i want to master this game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.