Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Gameson
United Kingdom
Worcestershire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've looked at the most recent FAQ and haven't found an answer, hopefully we'll find some here.

1) Can the Wizard "Summon" action be used on the Robot "Warbot"? Does the immunity to destruction mean it can't be used to draw 4 cards in this case? Note: have seen threads discussing Gen. Ivan and Sprout, just want to double check.

2) When using the Robot combo of "Microbot Alpha" and "Microbot Fixer", do the rest of your minions gain the +1 power from the Fixer, or is the "...All of your minions are considered Microbots." only affective for the Alpha's ability?

3) Is the Zombie action "They're coming to get you" limited to one action a turn? The card says "...a minion...", but is this only because of the one minion played per turn limit, or can minions from other abilities that let you play extra minions (eg. Ghost action Ghostly Arrival") be played from the Discard pile?

Any thoughts or help here would be brilliant (have caused some...lively debate between be and my partner!)

Cheers!
TheOneEared

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Post
United States
Covington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. I think you mean Sacrifice. Summon says play an extra minion.
Yes, you can use Sacrifice on Warbot ( or Buccaneer). You may target minions for destruction that can't be destroyed and still reap the benefit. That is not true for bases as well though (meaning you can't destroy a warbot on Field of Honor for a victory point).

2. Alpha does not say all are considered for this card only, it says all. Think about it, why wouldn't it just say +1 for all your minions? It is the best robot combo possible to play alpha and fixer.

3. This one is tricky because the card is worded vaguely. The designers have stated it is only once per turn.

For any questions like these, you can do a quick google search, it was the first result for me for each topic "Warbot Sacrifice Smash Up" "microbot alpha microbot fixer smash up" and "they're coming to get you smash up"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Gameson
United Kingdom
Worcestershire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot for your reply!

Surprisingly, I hadn't even thought of "Googling" it! Will have to try that next time.

And yes, I did mean Sacrifice, not Summon. And it makes sense for the Aplpha/Fixer (I was checking to see if I had read it right).

When you say "The designers have stated...", where did you get this from? (So I could poss. check there in future).

Again, many thanks for responding!
The One Eared

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.