Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Bogle
United States
Belmont
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What is the Official stance on the Dice bag? Is it required or could you use a cup like most other dice games (Zombie Dice, Liars dice, Yahtzee)? Casual I know its up to the players but how about for official events?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brook Gentlestream
United States
Long Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: looking for WK thoughts on this matter
Well you are (almost) never rolling all of your dice, so I don't see how a cup would be a useful replacement.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason W
United States
Hilliard
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Made my own dice bags using superhero themed fabric. Better quality and fits the theme of the game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john withers
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I've had my wife using an old sock as a dice bag. It works.

Tonight I left the sock at home when we were heading to the game shop to play organized play (not official OP Kit play). I figured I'd just buy here a dice bag. Turns out that shop plays Heroclix and Magic and has no need for dice bags. They looked but don't sell them. So, I bought her a side opening deck box--with a cool design she picked---to play with tonight.

It never even occured to me that I could have taken the tyvek bags. Oh well, I'm keeping those pristine for the tyvek bag collectibility. It'll help in a few years when I trade them off as an original set for crazy money and make everyone jealous. Maybe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Herrera
United States
Vancouver
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Most DnD players have been using purple bags from a certain drink (don't know if it is against TOS, so being slightly vague) for years, so if you go to establishments that may carry such drinks, you may be able to get a bag for free or a few bucks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Koziatek
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
eggroll20xd6 wrote:
Most DnD players have been using purple bags from a certain drink (don't know if it is against TOS, so being slightly vague) for years, so if you go to establishments that may carry such drinks, you may be able to get a bag for free or a few bucks.

Crown Royal whiskey, breakfast of champions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.