Popular Tags: [View All]
Uncle Potato
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Seriously, I'm so tired of these Transformers movies. Michael Bay needs to just stop already.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Exit 191
United States
Buckeye
Arizona
flag msg tools
Look to the past and learn for the future.
badge
World Cup time!!!! All work in the morning will include the tv being on Fox or Telemundo. :)
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't even get me started. Transformers has stayed the same as the comics in my mind and Bumblebee still looks like this:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neon Joe, Werewolf He-yump
United States
Lincoln
NE
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Nate_001 wrote:
Michael Bay needs to just stop already.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Uncle Potato
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Haha, excellent. I have somehow still not seen Team America. I'll have to remedy that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff G
United States
Santa Rosa
California
flag msg tools
These are not the droids you're looking for. You can go about your business.
badge
Move along.
mbmbmbmbmb
But. But. They're gonna have dinobots.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J J
Australia
flag msg tools
jeRm! wrote:
Don't even get me started. Transformers has stayed the same as the comics in my mind and Bumblebee still looks like this:

Mhmm. Well, you're not going to like the current (quite excellent, not in any way related to the movies) crop of comics from IDW - they just killed him off. Might even be for real this time, too.

As for the movies & the OP - is there someone making you see them or pay attention in some way?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Uncle Potato
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You know that scene in A Clockwork Orange where Alex's eyes are held open by that torture apparatus? Well, that's happened to me three times now, once for each Transformers movie. I just don't want it to happen again. Is that so much to ask?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Some dude
Netherlands
Groningen
There dismay took them, for at the gate was a guard of whom no tidings had yet gone forth.
flag msg tools
Swiftly the wolf grew, until he could creep into no den, but lay huge and hungry before the feet of Morgoth. There the fire and anguish of hell entered into him, and he became filled with a devouring spirit, tormented, terrible, and strong.
badge
Then swiftly all his inwards were filled with a flame of anguish, and the Silmaril seared his accursed flesh. Howling he led before them, and the walls of the valley of the Gate echoes with the clamour of his torment.
mbmbmbmbmb
The only good thing about it is that they brought back Peter Cullen and Charlie Adler as voice actors.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J J
Australia
flag msg tools
Nate_001 wrote:
You know that scene in A Clockwork Orange where Alex's eyes are held open by that torture apparatus? Well, that's happened to me three times now, once for each Transformers movie. I just don't want it to happen again. Is that so much to ask?

Seems to me your problem is the torturer, not the torture material (I can think of much, much worse things to be subjected to). You need to find yourself a better class of dungeon brute. Have you tried the CIA? I hear they prefer simulated drowning to (in your opinion) bad movies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nate_001 wrote:

Fool me once...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Brown
United States
Parker
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nate_001 wrote:
Seriously, I'm so tired of these Transformers movies. Michael Bay needs to just stop already.

Don't worry, he's got Thundercats lined up!

(Okay, so it's an old Onion article, but it's still amusing as hell)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Exit 191
United States
Buckeye
Arizona
flag msg tools
Look to the past and learn for the future.
badge
World Cup time!!!! All work in the morning will include the tv being on Fox or Telemundo. :)
mbmbmbmbmb
Lurkfish wrote:
Nate_001 wrote:

Don't worry, he's got Thundercats lined up!

(Okay, so it's an old Onion article, but it's still amusing as hell)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Riddle
United States
Oxford
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
this one has marky mark. he is pretty good in stuff.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Martin
United Kingdom
Lincoln
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I watched the real Transformers film today. The one where robots die and 80's rock music plays in the background. Who needs Marky Mark & his funky bunch?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Uncle Potato
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
riddlen wrote:

I do tend to like Marky Mark in his film roles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Brown
United States
Parker
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nate_001 wrote:
riddlen wrote:

I do tend to like Marky Mark in his film roles.

For no other reasons than Planet of the Apes and Max Payne, Marky Mark needs to be tried on charges of crimes against humanity. Irredeemably awful movies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.