6 Posts

Android: Netrunner – Honor and Profit» Forums » General

Subject: Jinteki is now in da house...of knives rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bippy the Goat
msg tools
mbmb
No, but seriously -- this set did what it needed to do for Jinteki. It made everyone's friendly neighborhood zaibatsu as mean and tricky as it was we were first learning the core set. So. Many. Good. Cards.

And fun too, I hope.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Freeman
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I agree.

Its too bad that the meta is so down right now on these forums on the game because I am super pumped for this set and the coming cycle!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Tamburo
United States
Justice
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Forget the stupid meta. They just don't like that Jinteki got a major buff and that when players already were starting to cotton to better Jinteki playstyles in any event.

Sometimes I think the meta here has a bit too much of the "MTG" influence, and they want the game to be more like MTG. I for one have zero desire for that as to me MTG is not really a game - if you have $$$$ you make a killer deck which then plays itself. I MUCH prefer A:NR where how you handle the deck is at least as important as how you build it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johan Örtman
Sweden
Malmö
Skåne
flag msg tools
badge
KDM
mbmbmbmbmb
Joelist wrote:
Forget the stupid meta. They just don't like that Jinteki got a major buff and that when players already were starting to cotton to better Jinteki playstyles in any event.

Sometimes I think the meta here has a bit too much of the "MTG" influence, and they want the game to be more like MTG. I for one have zero desire for that as to me MTG is not really a game - if you have $$$$ you make a killer deck which then plays itself. I MUCH prefer A:NR where how you handle the deck is at least as important as how you build it.

Hear, hear!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Arnold

Fairfax
Virginia
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Joelist wrote:

Preach on Brother! Just play casually and have fun. Every faction will get their time in the sun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Smith
United Kingdom
Pimlico
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Out of interest, why does House of Knives make Zaibatsu loyalty better ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.