Odd Hackwelder
Taiwan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I designed this microgame for the 24 hour design contest/April
http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/173070/24-hour-contest-mar...
Voting is for the month of May, Check it out!

I am probably going to publish this game in 2 weeks.
It will just be a soft publishing, haha.
But it need to get these cards in my hands and see how they fly.
I appreciate any feedback.
Thank You.

Ninja Bowling

It’s time to kill some pins. You must beat your opponent by throwing star cards at bowling pin cards. If you get more pins than your opponent you get a spare, if you knock out all the pins in doing so, you get a strike. First person to get 3 strikes wins.

Players: 2
Time: 15 min
Contents: 24 cards

Set up:
Pick a color.
Set up the bowling pin cards in a triangle like shown. Put your strike/spare cards off to the side. Hold your star cards in your hand.

Play:
Each player throws a card at their pins to see who goes first.
Whoever is touching the most cards gets to go first.
If there is a tie, keep throwing to someone gets more.

You take turns throwing your cards. Your hand can not go past the front pin of the pins in front of you.
The winner of the previous round goes first.
If you get a spare (win a round), then win another round. That spare becomes a strike, just flip it over.

Scoring:
Each round each player throws 3 star cards. Whoever touches the most combined cards wins a spare. If the player touches all the cards over the course of the 3 throws, they will get a strike card. First person to get 3 strike cards wins. All ties void each other out for each round.

Alternative.
If you want to add a new challange use the numbers on the back of the cards to score points. You get points for the cards you land on. You can play to a predetermined score. Or you can win unless you have more points than your opponent.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/182pwor7b3q5s6l/Ninja%20Bowling%20...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Odd Hackwelder
Taiwan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is no set distance between players yet.
Just set up across the table from each other.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Odd Hackwelder
Taiwan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am thinking to add some ninja drawings to the back of the cards. I also want to give it a textured feeling. Maybe like printmaking. It is too clean right now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Odd Hackwelder
Taiwan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We play tested this game with a few groups of 2. It was really fun. Who wants to try it? Really easy to print, cut and play. I would like some feedback. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.