Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony Hodge
United States
Hanover
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
With king's favor cards with conversion actions on them, are you allowed to perform those actions an unlimited number of times? For example, there is one that allows you to convert a coin into a cube of any color and vice-versa. Can you do this any number of times up to the amount of money/cubes you have when taking this action?

Also, while I'm thinking about it, the "cube of any color" icon actually only shows 3 of the 4 colors. Does this icon, in fact, mean a cube of any color or is it only a cube of one of those 3 colors?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wyckyd
Netherlands
Groningen
Groningen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
soccastar001 wrote:
With king's favor cards with conversion actions on them, are you allowed to perform those actions an unlimited number of times? For example, there is one that allows you to convert a coin into a cube of any color and vice-versa. Can you do this any number of times up to the amount of money/cubes you have when taking this action?

An conversion ability allows you only one use, unless a little "x2" is added.

soccastar001 wrote:
Also, while I'm thinking about it, the "cube of any color" icon actually only shows 3 of the 4 colors. Does this icon, in fact, mean a cube of any color or is it only a cube of one of those 3 colors?

It is a cube of any color. I guess it is a weird design choice to only show 3.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Ardianto
Indonesia
DKI Jakarta - Jakarta Utara
flag msg tools
badge
https://www.facebook.com/gopopnow
mbmbmbmbmb
Wyckyd wrote:
soccastar001 wrote:

It is a cube of any color. I guess it is a weird design choice to only show 3.

Well, as it happened, this design choice was also used in Drum Roll (another Artipia game with Papantoniou as the artist).
Euphoria seemed address this issue, but I think it's not a big deal.
If you already understand the basic principle, it's easy to understand.
Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.