Simon Walk
Austria
Graz
Styria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Amazon.de is currently selling The Cave for 13,22€ 20,16€ (still cheap)! According to CamelCamelCamel that is the cheapest it has ever been still cheap. The Cave on Amazon.de

Also, K2 is currently being sold for 20€, however with an estimated delivery time of 1 - 3 months! K2 on Amazon.de (Don't forget to select Amazon.de as seller on the right menu)

And Drako (german version) is at 11,91€ (also the cheapest it has ever been on amazon.de) 13,23€ (again, still cheap)! Drako on Amazon.de

Edit:__ Fixed links
Edit2:__ Fixed Title & Price, for Drako see below!
Edit3:__ Fixed Price Update for Cave & Drako
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Torpey
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mb
Re: [Amazon.de] K2 and The Cave
Thanks! Bought both. Although now I have to wait until July for delivery because of K2, but it'll be a nice surprise when it shows up

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Walk
Austria
Graz
Styria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Amazon.de] K2 and The Cave
The Cave is now down to 14,89€ (with a tendency of dropping in price, however I don't know how long that will last).

edit:__ The Cave is now down to 14,36€! And Drako (german version) is at 11,91€ (also the cheapest it has ever been on amazon.de)! Drako on Amazon.de

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten Stürmer
Germany
Frankfurt
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Amazon.de] K2 for 20€, The Cave for 14,36€ and Drako for 11,91€
and now down to 13,63

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L O
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmb
Did Amazon.de change their shipping policy recently for US destinations? Only options I'm getting now (for several board games I tried) is expedited shipping, which runs at 15-20 EUR for a single game. Standard shipping is nowhere to be seen...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freddie M.
Switzerland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lpot wrote:
Did Amazon.de change their shipping policy recently for US destinations? Only options I'm getting now (for several board games I tried) is expedited shipping, which runs at 15-20 EUR for a single game. Standard shipping is nowhere to be seen...

Amazon.de changed their general shipping policy. In Switzerland we used to have "spend 20euros or more and get free shipping (all products)". Now this deal is only valid for books... It's extremely annoying.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jens Schumacher
Netherlands
Tilburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lpot wrote:

In the Netherlands we were able to order in Germany and the UK with free shipping from 20€ on. A few weeks ago Amazon changed their policy so that we cannot order with free shipping from the UK anymore. Luckily for us Amazon.de is still available. But unfortunately it is not the greatest source for English boardgames...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.