Robinson Crusoe: Adventures on the Cursed Island» Forums » General

Subject: Missing component request support rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Wortley
msg tools
mb
Hey all,

I got a copy of Robinson Crusoe and unfortuanetly it's missing the white weather die from the box. I contacted zman games on their website nearly a fortnight ago about them replacing the missing die and have had no reply from them.

I actually have an extra white adventure die in the box instead of the white weather die. A packaging error occured

Im reaching out on board game geek as im hopefull the developer or creator ignacy trzewiczek can help me out since zman games to date has poor customer support. I understand we are talking about ONE die (i have been rolling the orange weather die twice instead during playthroughs) but I paid for a complete game.

Thanks in advance for any help

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Green
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a similar issue with a missing die.

I also didn't receive any communication from zman regarding my replacement request (not even an automated message stating that my request had been received).

However, I did eventually get the die in the mail after a few weeks.

I know this doesn't really help you, but I guess the point is that lack of communication from zman is not unexpected.

I hope your situation ends with you getting your missing die.

By the way - I totally understand how you feel. Even though it was just one missing piece, I was so disappointed that it completely destroyed all of my initial excitement about finally getting the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xenothon Stelnicki
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My hungry animals die was blank. Contacted Zman several times and finally got a response; replacement arrived in a little under a month. Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanner Marvin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was missing a determination token and the turnaround time from when I filled out their web application for a missing piece was 2 weeks. Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Bolton
England
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
nothing to see here, move along
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Same as above - no communication (unlike other games companies, which is a shame) but ZMan did send my missing dice.

It took more than a month, but I don't live in the US.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Bird
United Kingdom
Keston
Kent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Two weeks to reply and then six weeks to get damaged Dungeon Petz components to me in the UK. They were sent surface mail from Canada.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric
United States
Granger
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a damaged card. I submitted a request for a replacement through their Contact Us page here: http://zmangames.com/contactez-nous.php

I received an auto-reply almost immediately, acknowledging the request, followed by a live-person reply a few days later letting me know that a replacement card was being shipped. About two weeks after that I received my replacement card in perfect condition (they had protected it between two sheets of sturdy plastic).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Wortley
msg tools
mb
Thankyou for replies

I feel abit more reassured now. At least I know the lack of reply from zman games is normal.

Based on everyone elses time frames I will Hopefully get the missing die in the mail in the next couple of weeks. Fingers crossed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
paul sanchez
United States
san antonio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
did you get it? Just wondering because I sent one off too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.