Popular Tags: [View All]
Luke Heineman
United States
LaCrosse
WI
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A friend of mine and I are playing without the starter sets, so no basic heroes. We created proxies for the community cards, and can only use 2 because of the limited amount of colored dice I have.

But he's wrecking me with Hawkeye and Beast.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atnier Rodriguez
United States
Monroe
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In my first game, Hawkeye Robin Hood was annoying me (the first strike one) until I fielded Iron Man Playboy. Storms and Spideys can help out until you can buy stronger stuff.

Hawkeyes are usually weak too, so if you get one of the "pinging" cards (do 1 dmg to target), then you can snipe them off.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Heineman
United States
LaCrosse
WI
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
okami31 wrote:
In my first game, Hawkeye Robin Hood was annoying me (the first strike one) until I fielded Iron Man Playboy. Storms and Spideys can help out until you can buy stronger stuff.

Hawkeyes are usually weak too, so if you get one of the "pinging" cards (do 1 dmg to target), then you can snipe them off.

I had a feeling the answer to him was in the starter set. At the moment I have just over an entire booster's worth of cards and dice.

Thanks for the reply ;)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. H. Horatio
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
The Future is a Game
mbmbmbmbmb
Cyclops: if looks could kill will destroy every fielded Hawkeye in one shot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.