There is a community effort to get the Top 16 squads, in order, for all of the 2014 Regionals events. If you are going to a Regional event, please consider helping out in this effort! For more details see this thread over on the FFG Community Forums:
You may submit results by any of these methods:
1) Post the results here or to the FFG thread below (preferably the FFG thread, so everything is consolidated)
2) Email the results to: MajorJuggler@gmail.com
3) Post the results online elsewhere and then provide the url, again on either this thread, the FFG thread, or by email.
Please provide the following information:
1) Event Date
2) Venue Name
5) Final Cut (Top 4, Top 8, Top 16, etc)
6) The Top 16 squads in order, with their exact squad breakdown including upgrades. There is an example on the FFG thread.
* When reporting the top 16 Squads, the highest ranked players are the ones that made it the furthest after the "cut" to elimination rounds.
* Pre-cut placement only matters if the cut was to the Top 8 or less. In this case please report the highest ranking players, in order, that are in the Top 16 but did not make the cut.
* The attendance is the number of players that started. If people play a round or two and then leave early, count them anyway.
I will be emailing each store in the week leaking up to their scheduled event to request that the Tournament Organizer or a designated attendee records the data and reports the results. I created a GoogleDoc that you can download and print out, which may be helpful in writing down the information. Link here:
Week 1 Regional Events:
May 3, 2014. The Hobby Matrix. Fairview Park, SA, Australia
May 3, 2014. Gamers World. Dublin, United Kingdom
May 3, 2014. Wargames Workshop. Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
May 3, 2014. The Game Shoppe. Bellevue, NE, United States
May 3, 2014. Mr. Nice Guy Games. Monroeville, PA, United States
May 3, 2014. Montag's Games. Pearland, TX, United States
May 4, 2014. les Forges de Lumière. Isle Jourdain, France
May 4 2014. La Carte Chance. Paris, France
Good luck, have fun, and Fly Casual!
- Last edited Fri May 2, 2014 4:10 pm (Total Number of Edits: 2)
- Posted Fri May 2, 2014 4:08 pm