Subject: Customer services splendor rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
anthony jackson
United Kingdom
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone have any advice re space cowboys/ asmodee?

I have misprinted cards in my copy of the game. I have sent 2 emails through asmodee to get this rectified only to find that no one replies or wants to deal with the problem. Has anyone else experienced this? I've seen others with similar problems with their copy of gam, only for those people to get card replacements.

What would gamers advise to do?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Schwartz
United States
Jackson
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
www.therulesforge.com
badge
Get your slimy, webbed phalanges off ma boots!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure if you were just using the contact form on their website, but I would recommend trying one of these addresses:
support@asmodee.com
contact_us@asmodee.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rajae aree
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What cards are misprinted? Just got my copy yesterday, need to inspect now

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Schwartz
United States
Jackson
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
www.therulesforge.com
badge
Get your slimy, webbed phalanges off ma boots!
mbmbmbmbmb
max5terling wrote:
What cards are misprinted? Just got my copy yesterday, need to inspect now

See this thread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gillum the Stoor
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had this problem, and I filled out the form at http://us.asmodee.com/ressources/gaming/SAV/ on the night of 24 April.

I heard back from Asmodee the following morning (a Friday), saying that they would replace my card (my problem was with one card).

On Tuesday morning, I got mail from them, saying that the card was in the mail. The card hasn't come yet, but that was just a few days ago.

The mail that I got was from support@asmodee.com.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
anthony jackson
United Kingdom
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gillum, that's exactly the same form I've filled out already. I've completed it twice now. I remember you got a reply quickly from the previous thread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
anthony jackson
United Kingdom
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Found a uk contact and have to say they are very helpful. I was starting to loose faith in the company.

I will probably update with a result

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rajae aree
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gillum the Stoor
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gillum wrote:
I had this problem, and I filled out the form at http://us.asmodee.com/ressources/gaming/SAV/ on the night of 24 April.

I heard back from Asmodee the following morning (a Friday), saying that they would replace my card (my problem was with one card).

On Tuesday morning, I got mail from them, saying that the card was in the mail. The card hasn't come yet, but that was just a few days ago.

The mail that I got was from support@asmodee.com.

Got my replacement card today - less than 9 days after asking for it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
Australia
Greenmount
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmb
One of my cards looks like it was caught in the machine during production and one corner is torn and scraped quite badly. I could live with a little blemish, but the card will only last a few plays before it tears all the way through. I've just filled in the customer service form and will pot back here when I get a reply.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
Australia
Greenmount
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmb
About a week has passed and no reply yet regarding my damaged card. Strange given so many others had such a quick reply. I wonder if Asmodee are on holiday?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Blaha
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
What a Terrible Night to Have a Curse.
mbmbmbmbmb
I contacted them regarding a defective chip. They shipped me a replacement within a week. I received a confirmation email roughly two days after I submitted my request.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
Australia
Greenmount
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmb
...and another 4 days has passed without any word from Asmodee. After emailing their general contact email and making an enquiry about my damaged card, you'd think they'd at least reply?

I wish I could count myself among those of you who have had good customer service experiences with Asmodee. I'm starting to wonder about them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Huntington Station
New York
flag msg tools
badge
razor367 wrote:
I contacted them regarding a defective chip. They shipped me a replacement within a week. I received a confirmation email roughly two days after I submitted my request.

Rick - what was wrong with your defective chip?

A bunch of ours have pointy bits sticking out of the middle, from under the stickers. These scratch the table.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Cody
United States
Columbus
OH
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe all of my card backs are fine, I did however have a gem misprinted

one of my diamonds has a gold sticker on one side, I kind of like it though as it doesn't give away extra information. I know this doesn't really help you but I thought it was cool.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Blaha
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
What a Terrible Night to Have a Curse.
mbmbmbmbmb
Liumas wrote:
razor367 wrote:

Rick - what was wrong with your defective chip?

A bunch of ours have pointy bits sticking out of the middle, from under the stickers. These scratch the table.

The sticker was incorrectly placed on the chip, such that the sticker was overhanging the edge. The adhesion of the sticker to the surface is so great that I was not able to reposition the sticker without destroying the paper. Excellent adhesive FTW.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Rohrig
United States
Flagstaff
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had 3 chips that did not have the sticker placed in the center. The adhesive of these stickers are strong and the sticker itself is thicker than 'normal' stickers. I was very careful removing the sticker. The adhesive did not deteriorate and it adhered back to the center perfectly fine. I understand not wanting to take the risk though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan-Willem Schmidt
Netherlands
Biddinghuizen
Flevoland
flag msg tools
badge
Trying to hit that arrow!
mbmbmbmbmb
I am missing a blue chip and haven't heard of them since I filled in the form, which was more than 4 weeks ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
Australia
Greenmount
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmb
thirdeye333 wrote:
I am missing a blue chip and haven't heard of them since I filled in the form, which was more than 4 weeks ago.

They do have a support email address somewhere, so perhaps send off an email to remind them. In my case (which was sorted after a number of weeks) there appeared to be some confusion between their offices over which of them was supposed to reply to my area (Australia).

Or, failing that, start a new thread mentioning your issue. It might get more attention.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.