bruce ross
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
Thought these were supposed to be out like 6 months ago?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simone C.
Italy
Roma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Uwe said that they were working hard to release at GenCon as last chance, hope so

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Schubert
United States
Port Republic
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
2014 Gencon?snore

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lewis Karl
United States
Vienna
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
According to this thread and reply posted April 11th, the expectation was to ship in June.

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1127356/release-date
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
uwe eickert
United States
Fremont
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Some of you may have been following the threads. The game is done, but now Gunter again had to complicate matters. He thinks that AI cards should be symbols instead of written orders. We still are not 100% on this, but have been working hard to see if this is an option. Will make up our minds next week.
We also added two more firefights.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Day
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know you guys are busy making games, but it would be great if someone could update your website:

"Latest News from Academy Games"
"1775 Kickstarter Campaign a huge success Wednesday, December 26, 2012 03:29"

Thanks.

Fans
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hubert AMG
Luxembourg
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sometimes I have an impression that Uwe's middle and last name is Uwe. W. Buffet

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
uweeickert wrote:
Some of you may have been following the threads. The game is done, but now Gunter again had to complicate matters. He thinks that AI cards should be symbols instead of written orders. We still are not 100% on this, but have been working hard to see if this is an option. Will make up our minds next week.
We also added two more firefights.
I have not seen any of the cards or played the solo version but I would think that that sort of decision would only work if there were a smallish and finite number of different orders. I can see where it would help with printing (cards could be smaller and language independent) but might impact playability/readability.

I would spend less time speculating if I had the game in hand...whistle

(Now go fix the fonts in the Fief rules).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.