Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Leevi Rantala
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm just setting up the scenario "All In", and it instructs me to put USMC [...] along with an AMPH-unit in Japan or at sea. What is this AMPH-unit? I can't seem to find it anywhere?

Hopefully I haven't lost it, since it was a really REALLY big job sorting through the counters and their correct replacements. cry

If someone would post a picture of this elusive counter, it would be much appreciated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Land
United States
Ballwin
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
leevir wrote:
I'm just setting up the scenario "All In", and it instructs me to put USMC [...] along with an AMPH-unit in Japan or at sea. What is this AMPH-unit? I can't seem to find it anywhere?

Hopefully I haven't lost it, since it was a really REALLY big job sorting through the counters and their correct replacements. cry

If someone would post a picture of this elusive counter, it would be much appreciated.

The AMPHs are USN units (so, they're battleship gray and say AMPH on them). They look like this:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leevi Rantala
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you Mitchell! Luckily there were many of them in the counter mix. I was a bit shocked, when I thought I might have misplaced an important counter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.