Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
Love my Oilers!
badge
I miss my boy :(
mbmbmbmbmb

Aside from the shipping/packaging errors that have been listed on another thread, what are people thoughts and opinions on the new units?

I've only had one game, where I used the Myrmidons, and my opponent used a Merc units and the Catapult. My game was a little meh as my opponent did a good job preventing my CC units advance, but the Myrmidons were pretty tough, as they should be for 25 pts.

We used older boards as the new ones seem... busy. I'm thinking maybe in a larger game with 9 boards and 200 point armies, that throwing 1 or both in might suit.

Curious to others thoughts, as well as the campaign. Would like to hear if any have played them what they think. I have played none of the campaigns from the get go.

Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Waltier
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would also like to know more about this expansion. So far I love the base game and haven't used the first expansion yet, but I'm always interested in throwing more in there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Get the first one first since of the scenarios, only one doesn't use units from the first expansion. Kind of annoying but not that much of a deal breaker since I have both.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafael M
Puerto Rico
del Noreste
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
matthean wrote:
of the scenarios, only one doesn't use units from the first expansion.

Whoa, well that's manipulative.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.