Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Firefly: The Game» Forums » Variants

Subject: In an effort to make Heisenberg jobs more unique... feedback please rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Doug Prosser
United States
New York
flag msg tools

this is the 24h card in a Heisenberg deck I made and probably the last
and most controversial. I want to make him a unique contact.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Dawson
Canada
Kelowna
BC
flag msg tools
mb
Looks really interesting, but I think I have missed where the rest of your jobs are and other data on the contact. It also seems a little to profitable. What is the reasoning behind skipping a turn too?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Prosser
United States
New York
flag msg tools
The skipping the turn is because you are spending a turn crafting the drugs in space someplace. Most of the other jobs are edits of Niska jobs with
a few changes. I added some tests and color text to some. I haven't posted any thing else related except the back side of the card in another post. Here it is again:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Nolan
United States
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Just out of curiosity, why did you use what looks to be a pencil sketch of Heisenberg for the card back instead of an actual still of Bryan Cranston from the show? It seems to me like it would really clash with the style of the cards from the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Prosser
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Personal preference
also because he's not as big a player thus black and white instead of color

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Dawson
Canada
Kelowna
BC
flag msg tools
mb
Instead of skipping a turn, I would have 2 misbehaves in the front and then keep the 3 at the end. I am very curious about the other jobs you have done up. This is an excellent idea and ties very well with the rest of the universe, though I agree with the previous poster about the picture selection. Excellent work sir

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Nolan
United States
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Interesting. Black and White makes total sense. The fact that it is just a drawing and not an actual photo would bug me though. It just doesn't look quite like Bryan Cranston to me. (No offense if you are the one who drew it. It's still a hell of a lot better than I could do.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Prosser
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Thank you Mike and Ryan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.