Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Henry Ho
United States
Frederick
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Odd of getting a SR is 1:90...so yep, no guarantee to get a SR out of a booster box of 60.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Jordal
United States
Austin
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Ike Clanton painted by me for Wild West Exodus
mbmbmbmbmb
I have one out of 152 packs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Dawkins
United States
Fountain
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It doesn't seem like you looked very closely. It has been rather widely discussed that there seems to be somewhere between a 1:90 and 1:120 chance at a Super Rare; roughly one in every two gravity feeds.

On the front page and General discussion forum alone, you can see it discussed in the topics below:

- Some Notes for Collectors
- After 3 Gravity Feeds I'm Still Missing...
- Gravity Feed Distribution
- Who has a complete set? What did it cost you?

There's another four threads on the second page. Those even come with descriptive titles that might have caught your eye, such as "Super Rare distribution, possibly not even one per gravity feed."

whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
California
flag msg tools
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it's going to launch you into something great.
badge
This. This is what I am. This is who I am. Come hell or high water. If I deny it, I deny everything I've ever done... Everything I've ever fought for.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah. It is rough. I got 2 Gravity Feeds and got one super.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr Who
msg tools
mb
did you just come from Reddit?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baz Hemmons
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Feel bad for the guy in one of the other threads who managed to hit 0 supers in 5(!) gravity feeds.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Seale
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmb
CrimsonWraith wrote:
It doesn't seem like you looked very closely. It has been rather widely discussed that there seems to be somewhere between a 1:90 and 1:120 chance at a Super Rare; roughly one in every two gravity feeds.

On the front page and General discussion forum alone, you can see it discussed in the topics below:

- Some Notes for Collectors
- After 3 Gravity Feeds I'm Still Missing...
- Gravity Feed Distribution
- Who has a complete set? What did it cost you?

There's another four threads on the second page. Those even come with descriptive titles that might have caught your eye, such as "Super Rare distribution, possibly not even one per gravity feed."

whistle

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam London
United States
San Luis Obispo
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just finished my second box. Still no super rare... These are far more elusive that I was led to believe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian aragon
msg tools
I have opened 2 boxes and 20 additional packs. I have 3 super rares. Only missing Goblin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
Canada
hamilton
ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have pulled 3 in 5.5 boxes. I got two Wolverine rares and am looking to trade for a Black Widow if someone is interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Irwin Dolobowsky
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
20 packs from Target - Nothing
10 packs from Fred Meyer - pulled a Canucknuckle Wolverine

Go figure. Getting 2 gravity feeds next week, curious to see what they yield.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan
United States
Maitland
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've opened up 4 boxes. 2 have had super rares, 2 have not. That's a collectible game model, for good or ill.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Rago
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
Bought 12 packs which yielded one super rare and one rare. . . "Gobby" and Jennie. Not too bad. . . Wish we could have such luck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mason Skinner
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I've seen it on here that a whole case (6 gravity feeds = 360 booster packs) will elicit an entire set. 4 SR's / 360 boosters = 1:90. That being said, unless you buy an entire unopened case, you could just be unlucky enough to pull 0 SR's in 5, 10, 20 gravity feeds. On the other hand, you could pull at a higher rate. Someone has to make up for the poor schlubs like myself that have surpassed the 90 pack mark without a SR.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Grrr
mbmbmbmbmb
I decided to buy just one GF (get the rest as small purchases from my FLGS), and the last booster contained a super rare. I was crying at the end!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David McLeod
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I made a pre-order at my FLGS for 1 starter and 5 boosters. I opened the 5 boosters they put aside for me and got 1 super-rare.

I had opened 45 packs before that. Zilch. yuk

I'm into my first GF and it is not going well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Brown
United States
River Ridge
Louisiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got 2 gravity feeds. I netted 20 rares, and 1 super rare ("Gobby". Sadly though I still don't have a starter box. Poor launch planning. Every store I checked got no more than 4 starter boxes each; and I was checking New Orleans, Dallas, and Baltimore (Had to travel for work in the last week).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy eland
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
out of 3 boxes i got 1 super rare but i did manage to get all commons, uncommons and 22 of the 30 rares. got the last 8 rares on ebay for about the price of a box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Tosch
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Axelfudge wrote:

I'm into my first GF and it is not going well.

Sorry to hear that. Maybe shes not the one for you?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.