Level 3 Tunt
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Stolen from Slickdeals, but I remembered that the only time I've ever bought from Kohl's was a board game with a previous coupon like this. Kohl's is offering $10 off a $30 purchase with the coupon code TENOFF30. With the additional stackable codes below, this amounts to even more savings if you're ordering a few family games. I didn't really see any gamer games though:

http://www.kohls.com/catalog/board-games-puzzles-games-toys....

Kohls is offering a $10 off $30+ online coupon. In cart apply coupon code TENOFF30 for the discount. For in-store purchases, printable coupon is available.

Additional stackable coupons available (2 max):

SHOP50 free shipping w/ $50+ orders
CELEBRATE extra 15% off
SPRING20 extra 20% off (Kohls cardsholders only)

*edit* There's a printable coupon as well for in-store:

https://static.cdn.responsys.net/i2/responsysimages/content/...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United States
Tipp City
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dogopoly, catopoly, michigopoly, kidopoly, ZOMBICIDE, life, angry birds, checkers, backgammon

lol how'd that get in there

http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1630880/zombicide-board-gam...

Zombicide

$85.99 but could end up being a pretty decent deal between the discounts and the kohls cash
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rococo_Zephyr wrote:

SPRING20 extra 20% off (Kohls cardsholders only)[/i]

ENERGY25 is even better for cardholders at 25% off good until the 5th

madaxer wrote:

$85.99 but could end up being a pretty decent deal between the discounts and the kohls cash

Even with the better cardholder discount I posted above it still won't bring it down to OLGS prices because you can only apply two promo codes.

Between shipping and tax the lowest you can get is ~$68 (not even that low unless you're a cardholder) and this is currently a Kohl's Cash redemption period not an earning period.

So unless you're sitting on Kohl's gift cards or at least $15 in Kohl's Cash you can redeem right now you're better off just getting Zombicide at any of the usual online suspects.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United States
Tipp City
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
NuMystic wrote:
Rococo_Zephyr wrote:

SPRING20 extra 20% off (Kohls cardsholders only)[/i]

ENERGY25 is even better for cardholders at 25% off good until the 5th

madaxer wrote:

Even with the better cardholder discount I posted above it still won't bring it down to OLGS prices because you can only apply two promo codes.

Between shipping and tax the lowest you can get is ~$68 (not even that low unless you're a cardholder) and this is currently a Kohl's Cash redemption period not an earning period.

So unless you're sitting on Kohl's gift cards or at least $15 in Kohl's Cash you can redeem right now you're better off just getting Zombicide at any of the usual online suspects.

It's a stupid policy but if you place your order at one of their in store kiosks you automatically get free shipping which will free up one of the two promo codes for another % off. Plus you should be able to earn $10 in kohls cash for spending $50 (maybe not but kohls almost always offers that) and if you're a card holder and search really hard I bet you can find a 30% coupon code.

As a point of reference Zombicide is usually around $53 at OLGS so if you can get close to that and prefer kohls it might be worth checking out.

Also, topcashback.com will refund you another 4% back if you don't mind waiting 3 months.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
madaxer wrote:
Plus you should be able to earn $10 in kohls cash for spending $50 (maybe not but kohls almost always offers that)

As I said above this is not a Kohls Cash earning period. At any given time it is either a redemption period OR an earning period for Kohls cash. This is a redemption period.

Have taken advantage of the Kiosk free shipping for other deals but for this one it's still not worth it.

madaxer wrote:
if you're a card holder and search really hard I bet you can find a 30% coupon code.

No amount of searching will turn up a 30% off coupon right now. (no 15/20/30 mailers active right now either) It's easy to see exactly what is on offer at any given time by checking the official Kohls thread on slickdeals that is updated by thousands of members including multiple Kohls employees that are regulars there.

So even as a Kohls cardmember with the 25% + $10 off after tax it's still more than OLGS prices. For non Kohls cardmembers it's especially not worth it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Brown
United States
Parker
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
madaxer wrote:
dogopoly, catopoly, michigopoly, kidopoly, ZOMBICIDE, life, angry birds, checkers, backgammon

Zombicide

Clicked "more like this..." On Zombicide's entry and got The Ten Commandments board game & Noah's Ark board game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United States
Tipp City
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lurkfish wrote:
madaxer wrote:

Zombicide

Clicked "more like this..." On Zombicide's entry and got The Ten Commandments board game & Noah's Ark board game!

Makes sense, I mean Jesus was a Zombie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Brown
United States
Parker
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
madaxer wrote:
Lurkfish wrote:
madaxer wrote:

Zombicide

Makes sense, I mean Jesus was a Zombie

Indeed, but did Jesus eat brains to make the hurt go away?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Teague
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the heads up on Zombicide! Had some Kohl's Cash expiring today and was trying to find something to spend it on. Placed an in-store order for $37 shipped!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.