Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Hobbs
United States
Dublin
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I posted here that GMT's February update claimed that both this game and the Volume I reprint would "definitely" be done during the third quarter of this year. Today's update now has them "tentatively" in the fourth quarter.

*sigh*
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea
Italy
Milan
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LancerDeuce wrote:
I posted here that GMT's February update claimed that both this game and the Volume I reprint would "definitely" be done during the third quarter of this year. Today's update now has them "tentatively" in the fourth quarter.

*sigh*

You're definitely welcome in the "P500" wonderful world!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Keeler
Germany
Mittelbrunn
Rhineland-Palatinate
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
My disappointment is very mild as I have so many scenarios to play of other games before I take on a new one. My pace of purchasing is ahead of my pace of playing. That said, I have both on pre-order, have never played either, and am very much looking forward to them. But, I'm trying to keep a long-term view of things.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
"L'état, c'est moi."
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Roger's Reviews: check out my reviews page, right here on BGG!
badge
Caution: May contain wargame like substance
mbmbmbmbmb
And at least you didn't pay for them up front like with a Kickstarter project.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pablo Klinkisch
Germany
Heidelberg
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
leroy43 wrote:
And at least you didn't pay for them up front like with a Kickstarter project.

I see what you did there
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Hull
United States
Stafford
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I feel pretty confident that we will get these printed in the forth quarter. The Vol I reprint is getting the campaign booklet rewritten so that is taking me some time, but it is great opportunity to clean up tons of questions over the years. The cards will have no changes, the counters will have errata corrections and a couple minor tweaks like adding NKPA to the North Korean units as lots of players got confused. We will include the unit guides in the new campaign booklet as well, these will be standardized as well into the Vol II campaign booklet.

I do not want to blow the opportunity to make Vol I 2nd Edition better and standardized with Vol II.

Thanks for your patience, it will be worth the extra quarter to get a better game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan
United States
flag msg tools
1 Player hardcore
badge
Lone Warrior
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds good, Ben. Take your time and make it the best you can!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael McFall
United States
Manhattan
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ben

I hope to be back in Korea in about three months where 2-9 Infantry is based.

That is also where the Manchu museum is. At least I hope it's still there.

I will make a deal with you right here.

Get the official unit crest on the front cover of the game and I'll get it among all the items for the Regiment.

They may have moved the museum to Fort Lewis where 1-9 moved to. I'll do the work either way and find out.

Regardless, send me an address via PM and I'll send you an official Regiment belt buckle when I have time. Your design of this game has diffenately earned you this.

Remember "get the unit crest on the front cover". That gives me ammunition to make one copy of this game Regiment property.

Who knows? They may even make you a Regiment member and place you in the membership book.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Norton
United Kingdom
Macclesfield
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, looking forwards to this one. Would much rather wait and have a better game. Thanks for the update, Ben.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Holman
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
benhull wrote:
I feel pretty confident that we will get these printed in the forth quarter. The Vol I reprint is getting the campaign booklet rewritten so that is taking me some time, but it is great opportunity to clean up tons of questions over the years. The cards will have no changes, the counters will have errata corrections and a couple minor tweaks like adding NKPA to the North Korean units as lots of players got confused. We will include the unit guides in the new campaign booklet as well, these will be standardized as well into the Vol II campaign booklet.

I do not want to blow the opportunity to make Vol I 2nd Edition better and standardized with Vol II.

Thanks for your patience, it will be worth the extra quarter to get a better game.

Ben, will the new and improved material (or at least the text part of it) be available to those who already own Volume I?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Hull
United States
Stafford
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Ben, will the new and improved material (or at least the text part of it) be available to those who already own Volume I?

Most definitely
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.