Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Christianson
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Has anyone else noticed a variation in the Nightcrawler dice? I just happened to hold a number of them up in front of my monitor and noticed I could see through about half of them. Half appear to be a very dark, but translucent blue, while the rest are much darker, almost solid. I looked through the rest of my dice and they appear to be the only ones that are like that. It doesn't really affect anything just a curious phenomenon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine are the same. Some are definitely transparent while others appear to be opaque.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baz Hemmons
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The best bit is when you roll them and they go "BAMF!" and appear on a different table on the other side of the room.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Bishop
Canada
Peterborough
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cryptickosh wrote:
Has anyone else noticed a variation in the Nightcrawler dice? I just happened to hold a number of them up in front of my monitor and noticed I could see through about half of them. Half appear to be a very dark, but translucent blue, while the rest are much darker, almost solid. I looked through the rest of my dice and they appear to be the only ones that are like that. It doesn't really affect anything just a curious phenomenon.

This was touched upon in the first episode of the Bachelors of Dice Podcast. As far as I could tell all my nightcrawler dice were translucent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.