Popular Tags: [View All]
Kimberly Tolson
United States
Lewiston
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Would you kindly explain the diagram that shows how you get sucked into an Encounter Space? I have read the rules and analyzed the image that shows different scenarios, but I don't think that some of the image arrows match the description in the rules (probably because I'm not necessarily getting it).

"If you Begin your turn, behind a Monster or Trap Encounter Space, (Behind means that the Room Space is Closer to the Escape Space, than the Raider Character.) and fail your move roll, immediately forced to move your Raider into that Encounter Space."

It appears that the Raider, in some of the images that show the arrow towards an encounter, is actually closer to the Escape Space than the Room Space is, but nonetheless, the arrow is there. What exactly qualifies the movement into an Encounter when you fail your roll?

Thanks for the explanation!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Batarlis
United States
Springfield
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey! I completely understand... Its the most confusing rule in this game...
Basic rule of thumb is... If you're behind the room.. Diagonally or orthogonal or to the left or right of it... Then it pulls you ib if you fail your roll... If you are in front of the tile... It can no longer pull you in... Does that make sense? A room won't pull you in, then let you out, then pull you in again...
Let's discuss... Ask any other questions you may have!
Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kimberly Tolson
United States
Lewiston
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! I had fun playing it last night and can't wait to try again...I lost but there's hope for me yet
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Batarlis
United States
Springfield
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
berly24 wrote:
Thanks! I had fun playing it last night and can't wait to try again...I lost but there's hope for me yet

I'm here for you if you need anything about any rules or whatever!

Hope you have a great time! And best of luck Winning in the Tomb!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.