Popular Tags: [View All]
L W
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mushin No Shin says "Install an asset, agenda, or upgrade from HQ in a new remote server. Place 3 advancement tokens on that card. You cannot score or rez that card until your next turn begins."

Do the advancement tokens come from the corp's credit pool or "the bank"?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Wood
United States
Grapevine
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The bank.

Remember advancement tokens are not inherently credits, you can use whatever you want! It's just convenient to use the credit you spend on a normal advance, flip it over and now it's an advancement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedraum
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
From the bank. Anytime you see "place advancement tokens" it comes from the bank.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L W
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can I place those tokens on cards that doesn't actually hold tokens? I can't think of an upgrade that uses advancement tokens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Wood
United States
Grapevine
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, that's one of the tricks of the card. Now, it's possible there may be an upgrade in the future that can be advanced.

But this is a bluff, for example if you install snare with tokens on it, does the runner think it's an agenda? Who knows!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Keddie
Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Budapest wrote:
Can I place those tokens on cards that doesn't actually hold tokens? I can't think of an upgrade that uses advancement tokens.

Some cards (like Shipment from SanSan) specify the target card must be one that can be advanced. Mushin no Shin has no such restriction, so go nuts!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.