Subject: Moving into a full province? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Keith
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
"Watch, but do not govern; stop war, but do not wage it; protect, but do not control; and first, survive!" - Cordwainer Smith
badge
"So long, play actor!"
mbmbmbmbmb
If the Geisha moves into a province that has no more space for player's control kamons, what happens to her? In the game we played, this happened on the second to last turn, so there wasn't much of the game left anyway.

The way that we played it was that she stops and doesn't move again (because no-one else will be able to place a kamon into the province she's in, in which case she's effectively out of the game). However, I'm wondering if having her move until she lands in a province that still has available spaces might also work.

I'd be curious to hear what other folks think!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anne-Cécile Lefebvre
France
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
Hi,
The Geisha works as follows:
When a player places a Kamon on the province where the Geisha is, he gets 2 additionnal points and the Geisha moves to the following province clockwise (If the province has 4 kamons, the Geisha jumps across this province).
Thus you have to move the Geisha until she finds a province with an empty Kamon space.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Keith
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
"Watch, but do not govern; stop war, but do not wage it; protect, but do not control; and first, survive!" - Cordwainer Smith
badge
"So long, play actor!"
mbmbmbmbmb
ludo naute wrote:
(If the province has 4 kamons, the Geisha jumps across this province).

Great! Thanks, Anne-Cécile!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tree
Poland
Gdańsk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there any possibility to get Geisha card? I would like to have it in my game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.