Popular Tags: [View All]
Tomasz Dobosz
Poland
Gdansk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I have played a Praetor last night and I have a few questions about Temples tiles.

1. Temple of Plutus/Mercury. Do I get a Favor points for each pair of resources, or each resource mentioned on the Temple. For example, with Temple of Plutus, if I have 3 Wood and 5 Stone...do I get 8 Favor (3+5) or 3 Favor (3 pairs of Wood+Stone)?

2. Temple of Maia. Active workers I control, are only the workers sitting on the player board? Or maybe every worker, including those who were already sent to work on the city tiles?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Incao
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Buy Stronghold Games
mbmbmbmbmb
Gambit_GGK wrote:
Hi,

I have played a Praetor last night and I have a few questions about Temples tiles.

1. Temple of Plutus/Mercury. Do I get a Favor points for each pair of resources, or each resource mentioned on the Temple. For example, with Temple of Plutus, if I have 3 Wood and 5 Stone...do I get 8 Favor (3+5) or 3 Favor (3 pairs of Wood+Stone)?

8 Favor.. points for both Wood OR Stone.

2. Temple of Maia. Active workers I control, are only the workers sitting on the player board? Or maybe every worker, including those who were already sent to work on the city tiles?

All Active workers...even those already deployed...not counting retirees

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrei Novac
Poland
Warszawa
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmb
Thanks Paul, I completely agree
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomasz Dobosz
Poland
Gdansk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you Paul.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.