Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ulrik Bøe
Norway
Oslo
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Inactive cards still have their subtypes. If I expose, say, a Caprice, we both know it's a sysop, even if she's not rezzed. Can I then shoot her?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
General Norris
Spain
flag msg tools
mb
You cannot.

I don't know how it works in a strict rules sense given how Bioroid Efficiency Research works, but I'm sure that as long as she's unrezzed she cannot be shot with the gun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tonny Schou
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The card says:

"Trash a rezzed bioroid, clone, executive or sysop in a server without paying its trash cost."

...so, no.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ulrik Bøe
Norway
Oslo
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Atrahasis wrote:
"Trash a rezzed bioroid, clone, executive or sysop in a server without paying its trash cost."

...so, no.

Woops.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Keddie
Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
If the card didn't say rezzed, you'd have a case for it (it's been confirmed that subtypes are always in play even when a card is inactive - this is why you can sac a, unrezzed Sysop to remove BP with Restoring Face, and also why Tutors work at all) but it would be a well-iffy thing with knowing whether or not the card was a valid target or not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kaiwen Zhang
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
Welcome to Zombo.com!
badge
Art of life
mbmbmbmbmb
only way is to blackguard expose, then s&w.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.