Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Australia » ACT (Canberra)

Subject: GMT Sale (possible Canberra order)... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Low
Australia
Canberra BC
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GMT (www.gmtgames.com) are having a sale: get up to three in-stock GMT games at 50% off. Shipping (PacRim, slow) is USD35 on any reasonable size order, so this is a pretty good deal. Code is "SS2014", and is a one-use-per-customer offer. See their latest newsletter for more details (https://www.gmtgames.com/news.aspx?showarticle=297).

I had three I wanted, which I've ordered, so I can't offer to organise a group order. But if anyone else wants to put an order together, and has a spare slot (after everyone else who wants in is in!), I might have another to add, and share the postage whistle

The sale runs for a week (until 9th May). Probably best to get in ASAP if you want something, since it's only available on in-stock items.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Binny
Australia
Wanniassa
Australian Capital Territory
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You're killing me (financially) here Dave!

Soon I will be the proud owner of...
Commands & Colors: Ancients
Dominant Species
Space Empires: 4X
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Low
Australia
Canberra BC
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine were:
Sekigahara: The Unification of Japan
Navajo Wars
and
Nightfighter

The one I might piggyback, if a spare slot comes up, is Virgin Queen. Not that I think I'll ever play it (which is why it lost out to the ones listed above, which have a non-zero chance of seeing play in the next decade or two); but I'd just like to have it to read, admire, and appreciate the design

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Binny
Australia
Wanniassa
Australian Capital Territory
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh I should have mentioned for other folks edification, that the slow boat shipping for my choices was actually 47 US rather than the 35 Dave had on his order. I guess my choices were, you know, cooler
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Low
Australia
Canberra BC
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
"Heavier" is the word you're looking for: all that wood!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murray Fish
Australia
Canberra
flag msg tools
badge
They explained everything in detail and at great length. After they finished I sat, despondent, contemplating a bleak and empty future. "I’m glad you’re depressed" said one. "It means you’ve understood the situation.”
mbmbmbmbmb
I just ordered Nightfall from Mil Sim (50% off for $40) so probably didnt 'miss out'. Shipping from Mil Sims is now $7.50 so I had to get a few more bits & pieces to 'justify' the order.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Kerr
Australia
Kingston
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hoplite
Blood & Roses
Unconditional Surrender! World War 2 in Europe

I nice mix of eras and scales. Fun for all the family. Standing by the mail box now.....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.