Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
daniele cerboneschi
Italy
Rome
ITALY
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've developed and released a Vassal module to play Jambo online with both the expansions, here's the official link:

http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Jambo_%2B1st/2nd_exp...

The "real" game is actually out of print, so I hope Mr. Dorn can agree for this initiative (I ask for the permission in other thread), otherwise I'll retire immediately the module.

If you are interested to play Jambo online, send me a private message to organize a little group and -maybe in the future- a tournament.

Feel free to send me suggestion and bug warning to improve the module.

Many thanks to Dalmuti, developer of the other Vassal Jambo module (without 2nd expansion) from which I started to study Vassal engine and to implement my module.

Enjoy!
Fosforo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
Enter something witty here
badge
These aren't really my legs
mbmbmbmbmb
looks like the link needs to be updated since only part of it is hyperlinked.

I haven't tried it out yet but definitely will. It took me a long time to hunt down both expansions, though i do hope there's some functionality to customize the deck since playing with all three combined wasn't the best approach when i tried. I added in expansion cards while trying to keep the ratio of goods to non-goods equal and had a much better time after that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
daniele cerboneschi
Italy
Rome
ITALY
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
redeux wrote:
looks like the link needs to be updated since only part of it is hyperlinked.

I haven't tried it out yet but definitely will. It took me a long time to hunt down both expansions, though i do hope there's some functionality to customize the deck since playing with all three combined wasn't the best approach when i tried. I added in expansion cards while trying to keep the ratio of goods to non-goods equal and had a much better time after that.

The link is now working, thanks.
In the module, there are 3 different set-up to choose but in each one I put all the cards from base and both expansions because I usually play in this manner. In my opinion the ratio of goods/non-good card obtaining from the combination of all the two official expansions is ok, but I'm ready to receive suggestion about alternative decklist to implement, enriching the selection of possible set-up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.