Jim P
United States
Sterling Heights
Michigan
flag msg tools
Glück muss man haben
badge
But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you… And I will beat you.
mbmbmbmbmb
Calling all Bomber Pilots!
B-17: Queen of the Skies is up for Solitaire game Hall Fame in the 1 Player Game Awards! of 2014.
Currently it is running neck and neck with Ambush! (B-17 is currently 2nd) and Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective: The Thames Murders & Other Cases is right on our heals... So hurry up, polls close on May 12th, and vote Here: 1 Player Gaming Awards

PS Top two entries in the Hall of Fame category will make it through! Your vote counts in this election.

Good Luck B-17:QotS!
mb mbJim P mb
mb mb mb mb mb mb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandros Boucharelis
Greece
Drama
flag msg tools
designer
badge
ubi bene ibi patria // vidi perfutui veni
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: B-17: Queen of the Skies is up for a Hull of Fame award - Go Vote!
already voted SIR! thank you for pointinhg this out, i hope to prevail...151st WOOHAAA!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd R
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Holding up our end from the 152nd, sir!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Ryg
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Bummer! I missed it! One of my favorite games ever!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim P
United States
Sterling Heights
Michigan
flag msg tools
Glück muss man haben
badge
But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you… And I will beat you.
mbmbmbmbmb
majryg wrote:
Bummer! I missed it! One of my favorite games ever!

Chad No worries, B-17 received enough votes to make it into the Hall of Fame right behind another great game, Ambush!.

Jim
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.