Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wilson St.James
Canada
Winona
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
I have Empusae and Slime in the dungeon.
I only have melee attacks available to me.
The Slime is immune to my attack.
The Empusae has stealth.

Can I attack at all?

My guess is that I am totally on the defensive here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Worst Friend Ever
United Kingdom
Gateshead
Tyne and Wear
flag msg tools
badge
I secretly play games multiplayer...
mbmbmbmbmb
You can attack and win but you couldn't wound either of them.

However, if you have another card that activates a character when you win combat (a skill card) then you could fight, win and then activate the slime so it couldn't use it's contact ability.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jey Legarie
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You and Gary are both right here.

You're totally on the Defensive, however you can try to weasel out a win so you can use Striding Strike and tie up the Slime, then just defend against the Empusae. Resourceful, Run Away, Close Call or Delay Inevitable can be useful here too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wilson St.James
Canada
Winona
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
Greyhaze wrote:
You and Gary are both right here.

You're totally on the Defensive, however you can try to weasel out a win so you can use Striding Strike and tie up the Slime, then just defend against the Empusae. Resourceful, Run Away, Close Call or Delay Inevitable can be useful here too.

ok. I think I am getting it.
I actually enjoy the Slime's relative complexity. In fact, while difficult to have in one's dungeon, I would not be opposed to seeing more of them showing up
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.