Subject: [Amazon.DE] Steel Driver 10€ rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lucas Smith
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.amazon.de/Pegasus-Spiele-51360G-deutsche-Ausgabe/...

They sell the German version of Steel Driver for 9,99€ (free delivery to GER if you shop for 20€)

10 left

05/03/2014 15:20
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karsten
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's been at that price since a year at least, last from Spiele-Offensive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Smith
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, I didn´t know that.Well, let me tell you a little story. I offered 15€ in a Math Trade for the game (ok, there was a pretty cool sweetener). After confirming the trade I saw the price at amazon and FOR ME it seemed like a very hot deal!

If I try to see it from a rational perspective though, I still find it a good deal, I mean 10€ for a proper board game isn´t too bad.

Anyway, 6 left.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Smith
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
btw Spiele-Offensive indeed sell it for 9,99€ as well.

http://www.spiele-offensive.de/Spiel/Steel-Driver-1007996.ht...

Just for your information.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Hinckley
Leics
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Delivery costs via Amazon.de to the UK makes it a good deal to buy from them though for us Brits

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johannes Albani
Germany
Achern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The amazon seller is happyshops, which is the amazon account of spiele-offensive, so no surprise that they have the same price there...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United Kingdom
Birmingham
England
flag msg tools
badge
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars, where you will be forced to drift aimlessly farther into the vast, empty abyss of space until a lack of food, water and oxygen causes you to succumb to Death's cold embrace.
mbmbmbmbmb
Certainly very tempting. A Martin Wallace game for the same price as something drab from The Works? But I think I can just about resist for now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.