Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sky Zero
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure it's in the book, but I didn't see it mentioned explicitly. Are the rules the same as a keep with regards to making the enemies visible in a city?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevin Beattie
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The applicable rules are on the site description cards rather than the book. The difference between cities and keeps or mage towers is that city defenders never sleep (they have enough men for a night watch) and will peek over the ramparts when someone approaches at night as well as during the day.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sky Zero
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Trevin wrote:
The applicable rules are on the site description cards rather than the book. The difference between cities and keeps or mage towers is that city defenders never sleep (they have enough men for a night watch) and will peek over the ramparts when someone approaches at night as well as during the day.

Doh! Should've looked there. Just assumed they'd be in the book. Thanks for the help, I appreciate it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marius Gynnild
Norway
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks for asking this question. We've been playing this wrong the whole time by not revealing the tokens until they've been distributed (coop conquest). Still managed to win most of the time though, but made the game harder by not knowing what enemies we have to fight.....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.