1 Posts

BattleLore (Second Edition)» Forums » General

Subject: 4 players with 2 copies of battlelore second edition rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Gray
Denmark
flag msg tools
So like everyone else i am getting excited for future expansions for battlelore second edition (and more armies hopefully, especially dwarves!!!)

But in the meantime, i thought why not try to make Things intresting and try a 4 player match. I have recently bought my own copy of battlelore, and i thought about combining it with my friend's. Thus combining the two we┬┤ll have 4 armies total and a very large battlefield.

Now this leaves me with two options, first there is the option of playing a 2vs2. Be it Daqan Lords x2 vs Uthuk Y'llan x2, or one of each on the two teams.

What i want to avoid is to make it seem like a 1vs1 with just double the area and armies.
So in order to avoid this i was thinking that each player should have his own turn and own Cards. He is free to share strategy with his ally.

A player can of course also moves his soldiers into the other side of the board to help his ally.

Each player scores VP depending on which scenario he chose and the terrain tiles will be placed normally. The only difference will be that all the VP spots that the players can capture - are placed in the middle of the two boards. Possibly with a 2-point VP in the middle. Pehaps in that way there will be more contact between all 4 armies as everyone will start sending soldiers towards the middle of the map.

This is just a fast idea i came up with to get an excuse to turn it into a 4 player match
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.