5 Posts

A Spoiled Victory: Dunkirk 1940» Forums » General

Subject: Folio vs Boxed rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
B S
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I asked this question on the company website, but never got a response. What is the difference in components between the boxed and folio versions of the game? Is it just the container it comes in or is it like VPG where you get a mounted board with the boxed version? I am very interested in this game (love dawn of the zeds) but want to know what I'd be getting for my money.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hansen
United States
Riverton
UT
flag msg tools
designer
If given the option, I would prefer to play with the green pieces, please.
badge
I have two new 9 Card Games: 300 Spartans and Franky's 1st Christmas
mbmbmbmbmb
They are exactly the same except for the box. Neither comes with a mounted board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B S
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the quick reply. Might be worth noting this somewhere on the site since it seems your are paying about $10 just for a box in that case.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Huger wrote:
Thanks for the quick reply. Might be worth noting this somewhere on the site since it seems your are paying about $10 just for a box in that case.

I assume that shipping the boxed version is more expensive than shipping the folio version, so the $10 also covers that difference.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Up Front fan, Cats were once worshipped as gods and they haven't forgotten this, Combat Commander series fan, The Raven King (game publisher) ... that's me!, Fields of Fire fan
badge
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzyż Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the folio version and am perfectly happy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.