Mistines
msg tools
For example, can I get 2 credits from Security Testing from HQ when I use Account Siphon, or from R&D when I use Keyhole? All of them say "instead of accessing" and I'm not sure I can do all of those things with forgiving only one access chance. Need your help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Keddie
Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
No. All the cards trigger at once, then you resolve them one by one. When you attempt to resolve the second one, you no longer have an access to replace.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TL Gorski
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What about a dirty laundry which is another when successful and not a instead of accessing? Are we sure on this? Can someone cite the rule please? Perhaps ask Lukas for a ruling?

Edit: dirty laundry I think should work with it based on wording

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Meng
msg tools
nmetken wrote:
What about a dirty laundry which is another when successful and not a instead of accessing? Are we sure on this? Can someone cite the rule please? Perhaps ask Lukas for a ruling?

"If successful" is completely separate from "instead of accessing". Any number of "if successful" effects can trigger. Just one "instead of accessing" effect is allowed though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TL Gorski
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wanted to check have been paying two for dirty laundry combo with security testing and desperado for a net gain of 6 on archives. Pretty sweet if you add in a sucker.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Keddie
Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
nmetken wrote:
Just wanted to check have been paying two for dirty laundry combo with security testing and desperado for a net gain of 6 on archives. Pretty sweet if you add in a sucker.

Totally viable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.