Star Wars: The Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: What decks are you currrently playing? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jake Helms
Denmark
flag msg tools
mb
Regionals is just around the corner for some of us - just wondering what you guys are fielding in the current meta. Share your decklists, tips and tricks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clive Lovett
Canada
Kamloops
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
DS - Capital Ships and Fighters - played it the other day and using tractor beam ended up destroying 4 LS objectives in two turns to win comfortably.

LS - Millenium Falcon with Aquaris Freeholders and the other usual suspects

Just got Lure of the DS so have to look into how those will work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Grutz
Serbia
Belgrade
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LS: I feel very generic. I've got 2x Dash, 2x Freeholders, 2x Lando, with the other 4 sets all over the place. Sometimes I have Falcon, sometimes, Kyle, Jedi Training, Renegade Squadron Mobilization, Han, Chewbacca etc.

DS: Capital ships with Kuat Reinforcements. Empty your hand of cards to avoid Freeholders and out race the LS.

But I'm really curious to see the deck lists from yesterday's Regionals. The guy in the final for the Morgantown Regional had a mono-Scum deck with 2x Boba Fett. Someone else who placed well had a DS all-Coruscant deck. There are a lot of interesting builds right now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Borthwick
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DS no big surprises; 2 x Executor, 2 x Vader, 2 x Jerec, 1 x Palpatine, 1 x Council of the Sith, 1 x Reconissance Mission, 1 x Across the Jundland Wastes.

The Bantha reaction to a scavenger (Tuskan Raider) being played allows the Sith Holocron to be cycled but also provides some meat shields against cheap vehicle decks. Risky if the objective replaces one destroyed as it's a very character heavy deck.

LS; 1 x Lando, 1 x C3PO, 2 x Jedi Luke, 1 x Obi-Wan, 1 x Yoda, 2 x Falcon, 1 x Freeholders, 1 x Kyle Katan.

Pretty typical Falconry deck with some of the new pods. Works well generally but really zings with the Falcon. Again, no surprises there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.