United States
Bakersfield
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Fields of Despair - GMT P500.
mbmbmbmbmb
Fields of Despair is on the Strategicon schedule again!

Now I've seen two different versions of the schedule. One has me Friday and Sunday at 4pm and noon respectively. The other at noon on both days. To clear it all up, I plan to arrive about noon on Friday and set up in the War Game room. With luck, I'll be able to leave the game set up all weekend.

Last time I had two players before I was done setting up so if you plan to play, even for a short time, a post here or at CSW is very helpful. This way I know if I should pack 2 copies of the game. If it's quiet here, I'll just bring the one.

Here's the Strategicon website. The event link is on the left.
http://strategicon.net/

The War Game room is a little tricky to find. From the lobby, if you go up the stairs, turn right. Stay to the right walking past the library when the hall ends go left. War Games are all the way down the hall on the left. I hope that helps.

Kurt
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Wilkerson
United States
Mission Viejo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm interested in checking it out in the early afternoon on Friday if you're setup.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Carey
United States
West Coast
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a brief walkthrough with the designer at the Con, and was initially impressed by what I saw. This is a well-structured WW1 game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HERMANN LUTTMANN
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I've also pre-ordered this game and now seeing Steve Carey's endorsement means I probably made a good choice! I look forward to it.
Hermann
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.