Popular Tags: [View All]
JonGetsGames
United States
CA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I read that we will have one player board side that are all the same, and asymetrical expert options on the back. To those who have this game already, what are the asymetrical differences? How much does one expert side vary from another?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kaboda
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't seen anything posted on all of them yet here on BGG. However, Rahdo Runs Through video does show a couple of them. Didn't check out the unboxing video posted as it wasn't in English, but that might show the different sides.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daryl Unwin
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaboda wrote:
I haven't seen anything posted on all of them yet here on BGG. However, Rahdo Runs Through video does show a couple of them. Didn't check out the unboxing video posted as it wasn't in English, but that might show the different sides.

There's not that much which can be changed:
The points you get for retiring workers in Age 1 & 2
The upkeep of active and retired workers
The points spread of the Morale track.

It's all quite subtle but if you want to be successful you will have to change your thinking from game to game. You also need to be aware of what your competitors have as this can alter the value you put on tiles.

A really nice touch.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Incao
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Buy Stronghold Games
mbmbmbmbmb
Geremiah wrote:
Kaboda wrote:

There's not that much which can be changed:
The points you get for retiring workers in Age 1 & 2
The upkeep of active and retired workers
The points spread of the Morale track.

It's all quite subtle but if you want to be successful you will have to change your thinking from game to game. You also need to be aware of what your competitors have as this can alter the value you put on tiles.

A really nice touch.

The Market Cost of Resources also is different.

I haven't played but I'm eager to try out this advanced option.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daryl Unwin
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pincao wrote:
The Market Cost of Resources also is different.

I haven't played but I'm eager to try out this advanced option.

blush I'd checked a couple of them, which happened to have the same values and assumed they all had.
Note to self: NEVER assume anything!

More subtle variation = good thing thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.