Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Read & Watch at www.bigboardgaming.com
http://panzerde.blogspot.com/2014/05/lock-n-load-heroes-of-s...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe you could paste the entire thing here as a review rather than just driving traffic to your blog and I don't say that because I think it's necessarily a bad practice but I think that you'll get a lot more eyes on it here. I know that a lot of VGGers just won't bother going to an external site.

I checked out the review and it looked great. Would love to see it posted here as well, pictures and all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
wytefang wrote:
Maybe you could paste the entire thing here as a review rather than just driving traffic to your blog and I don't say that because I think it's necessarily a bad practice but I think that you'll get a lot more eyes on it here. I know that a lot of VGGers just won't bother going to an external site.

I checked out the review and it looked great. Would love to see it posted here as well, pictures and all.

Anthony,
Glad you are doing well.

1. Not my blog.

2. Some of us who write articles or post images, dont want to be either beholden to current BGG admin (rejections, bans, account closure or content loss) or go thru the steps of posting twice.

3. I think clicking thru is not much to ask. IF you want to read an article, click thru, if you dont..then dont. But please dont ask or infer or declare I need to post my content here because you cant be bothered hitting a link, where the content is formatted the way someone prefers and they have full editorial control.

I see no need to spoon feed you, if you choose not to click thru that is your prerogative.

For my blog, I dont do it for traffic or for any one but myself. I enjoy attempting to engage younger players, and sharing my experiences.

I enjoy the writing and the image collection, video creation process.

- BGG accounts for a small %age of my traffic, but I'll usually post the text with one picture and you can see the rest if you care to click thru for post I create.

Glad you enjoyed the link thru.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fair points. Personally I don't feel like there's that big of a hassle getting a review posted here and I've never had anyone dictate to me the type of format for my reviews so I'm at a bit of a loss in regards to your insinuation that this has happened to you - it certainly never has to me. If something like that HAS happened to your reviews, I'm sorry to hear it good sir.

But each to their own, certainly.

I think it was well-done and I liked the style.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence Hung
Hong Kong
Wan Chai
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, after several months of plays, I would like to ask you guys experienced player about the AI programming. Is it good or bad? I heard from my fellow wargamer that it was too easy to beat and not really realistic to see how the AI opponent was doing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Lawrence Hung wrote:
Hi, after several months of plays, I would like to ask you guys experienced player about the AI programming. Is it good or bad? I heard from my fellow wargamer that it was too easy to beat and not really realistic to see how the AI opponent was doing.

Its first off a replication of the game. So you can see some movement of the enemy.
I think there is a mod to the Fog of War you can edit?

I found the AI to be fairly clever, at least no dumb moves.

Multi player is a HOOT! worth it for that with a friend or 2.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.