Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Machin
Japan
Yokohama
Kanagawa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been working on these for about a week now and finally had time to print them out and see how they looked and over all I'm very happy with them and thought I would share them with the community.

These were designed to be printed on to either Laser or Inkjet decal paper 100x148mm and for those of you in Japan you can purchase the A-ONE papers - make sure you get the clear background though and not the white.

Print settings will require you to make a custom size matching the above or for you to print the exact image size to other sized papers.

You may also be wondering why there are so many - well I found them to be a complete PITA transferring to the wingtips so I decided to fit as many as I could on to the paper.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Davyd A
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Nice! I do see some left over lines here and there, but they wouldn't be hard to clean up before printing. Getting the basic shapes and the right sizes would be the hard part.

Now where's seven through twelve? (Not a serious request, by and by - I find small decals too hard to apply, so I applaud your work but don't expect to use it.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Machin
Japan
Yokohama
Kanagawa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Trust me those lines are so small that professional printer can't even print them!

But many thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.