Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
11 Posts

Among the Stars» Forums » General

Subject: New ATS campaign help rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
anthony jackson
United Kingdom
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry about the last minute and possibly a repeat question. I previously back the ambassador campaign where I received a base copy, a copy of the ambassadors and the stretch goals for that campaign. I missed the very first campaign for ATS and also missed the promos campaign in feb this year.

If I wanted to obtain all that items for ATS that have been released for the what level of pledge would I have to do? I kinda have the feeling I may be missing some stretch goals from the very first ATS campaign that are in the promos box, but you can't pledge for just the promos in this campaign. Anyone able to help/ advise
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wim van Gruisen
Netherlands
Den Bosch
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmb
I'd say that you should get in at the $10 pledge level to get the extra's for this campaign, and then buy the promo expansion separately from a game store.

A possibility which brings the Kickstarter total higher is to get in for the base game + promos, and then give the base game away to a friend. This option would be appreciated by the many participants to Kickstarter, as it brings us closer to the higher stretch goals
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Bussema
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
If it was less last minute, you could contact artipia, but for now, pledge at ten, and send that email anyway, you may be able to work something out to get just those promos. Note that there are two bgg exclusive races not included at any pledge level.

Also, the blank cards are a stretch goal from the promos ks, so if you want those, add them, $3 I think.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Bussema
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Whymme wrote:
I'd say that you should get in at the $10 pledge level to get the extra's for this campaign, and then buy the promo expansion separately from a game store.

A possibility which brings the Kickstarter total higher is to get in for the base game + promos, and then give the base game away to a friend. This option would be appreciated by the many participants to Kickstarter, as it brings us closer to the higher stretch goals


That pledge level doesn't exist, but good try for boosting the Kickstarter :-)

Could get ambassadors and promos though, then give or trade ambassadors and half of promos away e.g. via math trade.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Schott
United States
Roanoke
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think all you'd be missing are the Dual Location cards that were an add on for the later campaigns. So the $10 pledge plus those cards would likely catch you up. There's also the Wiss cards, but those are in the Geekstore.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Kotler
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
I Love Heavy Dry Soulless Euros!!!
badge
When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
If I was in the Promo campaign, do I get the stretch goals for this campaign automatically or do I need to pledge at the $2 level?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. M. Lopez-Cepero "CP"
Spain
Seville
Andalucia
flag msg tools
EU-friendly Kickstarters rule!
badge
"The twilight there holds a serene beauty... You have seen it yourself as the sun sets on this world."
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
BlueDane wrote:
If I was in the Promo campaign, do I get the stretch goals for this campaign automatically or do I need to pledge at the $2 level?


You get the SGs for free if you pledged for $100 in the Promos campaign. Otherwise, you need to pledge for $10 (not $2) in the current campaign to get the SGs.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Kotler
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
I Love Heavy Dry Soulless Euros!!!
badge
When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
andvaranaut wrote:
BlueDane wrote:
If I was in the Promo campaign, do I get the stretch goals for this campaign automatically or do I need to pledge at the $2 level?


You get the SGs for free if you pledged for $100 in the Promos campaign. Otherwise, you need to pledge for $10 (not $2) in the current campaign to get the SGs.


Thanks! I pledged at the $100 level so I guess I'm okay.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Bennett
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
this seemed an appropriate place for this question.

i pledged for the 100 dollar option in this campaign, that should give me everything except the BBG promo HYTHIAN correct? wasnt there another BGG race or was that added to one of the promo sets?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Bussema
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a 2nd race exclusive to BGG, the Wiss. They are expected to be available sometime this month. Other than that and the Hythian, the $100 does get you every* playable card.

(*Technically, there's an alternate art version of the dual locations that was exclusively available to the backers of the 1st indiegogo campaign. The dual location set included with the Promos is functionally the same, but the artwork is different.)
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Bennett
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
InfoCynic wrote:
There is a 2nd race exclusive to BGG, the Wiss. They are expected to be available sometime this month. Other than that and the Hythian, the $100 does get you every* playable card.

(*Technically, there's an alternate art version of the dual locations that was exclusively available to the backers of the 1st indiegogo campaign. The dual location set included with the Promos is functionally the same, but the artwork is different.)


thanks for the info! as long as its functionally the same i wont worry!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.